Having trouble logging in? Read this
Are you having difficulty accessing the Members area of the updated website? Check the following
- Access is for current Venturer Scouts, Rovers and Adult Members (eg Leaders, Chairman, Treasurers, Secretary), Adult Helpers. If you are unsure of your appointment check with your team leader
- Your username is your Membership number. If you do not know your number please see your team leader or contact the Branch Support Office
- The site requires that all Members have an email address. If you do not have an email address associated with your Membership record you will not be able to login. Contact the Branch Support Office to update.
The password used for the website is unique and not the same as your Scout Central or elearning password.
- Your password is the same password from the old website. Once logged in you can reset it. See note 3
- If you have forgotten you password, please use the password reset function
- If you share the same email address with another member, you need to use your membership number instead of email address when resetting your password
- Note for Members that have access to SMS. If you change your website password, it will then become a different password to your SMS login. If you are having difficultly logging into SMS please contact the Branch Support Office