Expressions of Interest are called for from suitably qualified Adults in Scouting to apply for the position of District Commissioner (D’Aguilar Range). This position reports directly to the Region Commissioner (Near North Coast and Country).
Applicants must apply in writing no later than close of business on March 31, 2016, to Steven Arthur by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The duty statement is available by request from Steven. Additional criteria for this role includes:
- All applicants should hold a Leader of Adults Wood Badge and or give a commitment to undertake Leader of Adults training in the next 12 months;
- Relevant management qualifications or experience;
- High level verbal communication skills to develop and maintain strong internal and external Scouting relationships and deal with issues sensitively to establish good Scouting focused outcomes on a consistent basis;
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment to build collaborative relationships with leaders, families, youth members and the community;
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and multi task to ensure commitments are fulfilled in a timely manner; and
- A current Blue Card or the ability to apply for a Blue Card.
REGION COMMISSIONER (NEAR NORTH COAST AND COUNTRY)