Due to Queensland Government departmental relocation the Department of Housing and Public Works is re-purposing a large selection of Office Furniture and related items.
THREE DAYS ONLY: WEDNESDAY 20th – FRIDAY 22nd JUNE 2018
QUALITY ITEMS INCLUDE;
OFFICE, CLIENT, RECEPTION CHAIRS
TABLES AND DESKS
VARIOUS STORAGE CABINETS
PLUS MORE ITEMS COMING DAILY
These items are available to
Queensland Government Departments, Police
Queensland State Schools and Charities
NO FEE on a FIRST IN basis.
Items can be inspected at the Land Centre Site between 7am and 4pm Wednesday 20th to Friday 22nd June 2018.
Location: Land Centre, Vulture St & Main St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
From Riverside Expressway North
- Take the left hand lanes Vulture Street exit directly after crossing the Brisbane River.
2. Turn right into the Qld Land Centre entry from Vulture Street.
3. Turn right on access road at the Land Centre and follow the access road down to the underground carpark – please park on the road
4. Enter to office through the main roller doors – look for the red open for inspection flag.
From M1 South
1. Take the Stanley Street Exit and stay in the right hand lane.
2. Exit Stanley Street to Allen Street from the right hand lane.
3. Turn right onto Vulture Street.
4. Take first right onto Leopard Street.
5. Turn left into carpark just before the set of lights.
6. Drive past the cross river rail site, turn left at the driveway
7. Look for the red open for inspection flags – entry to underground carpark