30 June, 2015 – 1 July, 2015 N/A
Small Seeds Community Grants Program
Whole Kids Small Seeds seeks to provide funds to organisations and groups that work at developing creative and innovative solutions to root-cause problems at the local community level. They look for projects that have strong local community support and participation and select projects that aim to deliver positive impacts in one or more of the following areas:
- Improving children’s nutrition and access to healthy food.
- Reducing environmental health risks to children.
- Encouraging greater access for children to education and learning opportunities.
- Building stronger local communities for families and children.
- Creating safe areas for children’s play, recreation and enjoyment.
- Enhancing children’s mental health and wellbeing.
- Protecting children’s human rights and promoting social justice.
- Protecting our environment, wildlife and natural wilderness for current and future generations of children.
Grants up to: $5,000
Closing Date: 30 June 2015
Application Details: Click Here