Ski Trip 2022
Brisbane South Region is organising a Ski Trip, open to all Scouts, Venturer Scouts, Rover Scouts and their Leaders.
WHEN: Coach Departs Saturday 17 September 2022 and returns Saturday 24 September 2022
WHERE: Staying at Snowy Valley Resort – Jindabyne and Skiing at Perisher Resort
COST: $1,500 per person
– Return Coach Travel from Brisbane
– 5 Nights’ accommodation at Snowy Valley Resort, Jindabyne (4-7 Share Bunk Rooms)
– Breakfast & Dinner daily at Snowy Valley Resort
– Ski Hire (Skis, poles, boots, jacket, pants, helmet) +$37* for Snowboard
– Youth 17 and Under – 5 days Lift Pass & Lessons
– Over 18 – 5 days Lift Pass (Add $135 for 5 x 2hr lessons – highly recommended)
– National Park Fees
– Meals on Coach (stops at Highway Service Centres)
– Lunches (allow $20 per day)
– Spending money
– Additional Cost for SnowBoards per above
– Additional Cost for Adult Lessons per above
Deposit of $150 required prior by 31st March 2022.
If Applying after 31st March, the Deposit of $150 is payable with the Application!
The Balance of $1,350 due by 17th July 2022.
Any Additional Costs such as Snowboard hire and or Adult Lessons need to be paid with the Balance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a registration form.