THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF COMMISSIONER MEMORANDUM
Please find below new updates to Queensland Branch Scouting Instructions (QBSI).
- QBSI Cover, Content and Register of Amendments (version number, content and register updates to reflect this update to Queensland Branch Scouting Instructions)
- QBSI 1.3 Structure of the Queensland Branch (removal of reference to Scout Supply Centre)
- QBSI 1.7 Fellowships (QBSI 1.7.3 – amended to include requirement to complete obligatory e-learning modules)
- QBSI 2.1 Youth Sections – (QBSI 2.1.9 – amended to confirm that financial youth members that are resigned and re-join in the same financial year can be reinstated without incurring a fee; QBSI 126.96.36.199 – new section on registration of international youth members)
- QBSI 2.5 Youth Helpers (QBSI 2.5.2 – removal of reference to Rover Scouts; QBSI 2.5.3 – removal of reference to Rover Scouts)
- QBSI 2.7 Community Development (complete re-read recommended, minor changes throughout)
- QBSI 2.16 Major Activities (QBSI 2.16.8 – major changes, recommended re-read)
- QBSI 3.1 Blue Cards (QBSI 188.8.131.52 – minor changes to criteria for international members and reference to QBSI 184.108.40.206 added; QBSI 220.127.116.11 – new section on university students)
- QBSI 3.6 Appointment of Adult Members (QBSI 18.104.22.168 – major changes, recommended re-read)
- QBSI 6.6 Queensland Scout Foundation (QBSI 22.214.171.124 – item (h) added to clarify priority given when assessing grants)
- QBSI 6.9 Branch Accounting (removal of reference to Scout Supply Centre)
- QBSI 6.11 Financial Assistance (New chapter)
The Queensland Branch website has been updated to reflect these changes. Please make sure you update your QBSI USB with the updated chapters. Queensland Branch Scouting Instructions (QBSI)
The complete Queensland Branch Scouting Instructions (QBSI) document (PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar required) will be available on the website to download in the next few days. This complete Queensland Branch Scouting Instructions (QBSI) document is intended to assist members with search ability and ease of reference when accessing QBSI. This document is re-released with every update to Queensland Branch Scouting Instructions (QBSI).