Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary includes amazing wildlife encounters and shows, Wild Island Adventure Playground, Currumbin Wildlife Hospital precinct, Segway Tours, TreeTop Challenge, wild experiences and encounters and the latest addition LOST VALLEY a multi-species enclosure, featuring Ring-tail lemurs, Red pandas, free flying birds and so much more…
With over 1000 native animals and now exotic animals never seen before on the Gold Coast, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has so much more to offer. TreeTop Challenge will get your adrenaline pumping! With 80 huge TreeTop Challenges, including 11 insane ziplines, we guarantee you will have an unforgettable day of thrills, action and adventure. Cruise around on a Segway Safari, cuddle a koala, experience wild lorikeet feeding, have a close encounter with our wonderful wildlife or simply relax and watch one of many amazing shows including the incredible Free Flight Bird Show.
TOP 10 Must Do Activities & Experiences
- Experience Oz Free Flight Bird Show
- Feed a Crocodile be the star of Crocodiles Live Show
- TreeTop Challenge zipline over Boss Hog our 4.8 salt-water crocodile
- Hold an eagle
- Explore Lost Valley
- Feed the lorikeets at 8am and 4pm
- See our vets in action at the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital
- Cuddle a koala
- Segway Safari
- Walk a dingo
Just for all of our friends at SCOUTS QLD, you can come and experience the new Lost Valley and all of the other wonderful wildlife and experiences here at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary using a SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL code.
Follow these simple steps to receive your special offer this summer.
- Log onto CurrumbinSanctuary.com.au
- Buy Tickets
- Choose an Adult or child ticket
- Fill in your details
- In final payment page use discount code: SCOUTSQLD
- Tickets will be sent to your email
28 Tomewin Street
Currumbin QLD 4223
Open 8am -5pm daily (Closed Christmas Day & Anzac Day)