Stanthorpe Scout Group is offering you a no-fuss fundraising opportunity.
This opportunity enables you to sell wine to your supporters and fundraise with EACH PACK sold. Perhaps your Group is holding an event or celebration that requires a special celebratory drink… there are options for all occasions included. **You do not need a liquor license to sell wine with this fundraiser. Queensland Scouts has supported this activity.
- 3 great Wine Packs from 2 of the Granite Belt’s most famous wineries.
- Flexibility! We can cost other wines, just ask!
- A simple package from taking orders to collating and returning.
How do you make money?
|Pack Number||Your purchase Price||Your Sell Price||Your Profit per case|
|Pack 1 (12 pack)||$155||$200||$45|
|Pack 2 (12 pack)||$189||$240||$51|
|Pack 3 (6 pack)||$126||$150||$24|
For this 2018 spring fundraiser, we ask that all orders be in by the 15th of November (or any earlier date you choose) and we will send the wine shortly after forms and funds have been received.
Please find the Wine Fundraising Package here.
You will find in the package
- Customer Order Form: As organizer, you finalise this form with your contact and payment details, it already has all of the wine details. If you are outside SEQ then please confirm with us a freight rate and add to the form. Save it as a PDF then print out or email to your supporters.
- A Promotional Poster: Update this as you like to get the best promo for your Scout Group. Save as a PDF then print.
- A Group Instruction Page: Don’t send this one out. It has all the instructions you will need to carry out this fundraiser, including your profit from every case sold.
- A Wine Order Collation Page: For the organizer! Once you have all of your orders, this form needs to be returned with the Customer Order Forms to Stanthorpe Scout Group. (you should keep a copy). Once funds are received, we will deliver the wine directly to your supporters.
There is a freight charge for each case, but if you collect the wine from Stanthorpe, we will refund that freight charge back to your Scout Group.
If you have any queries, please call or email:
Robyn Henderson (Fundraising Co-ordinator, Stanthorpe Scouts)
(Mob) 0420 921934