Performing Arts offer young people the opportunity to develop and enhance skills, grow in confidence, be persistent and resilient whilst having fun.
The Queensland Performing Arts Team offer a variety of activities for our youth members to develop themselves. These activities include:
- Performing Arts Skills nights for all sections
- Technical Skills workshop nights and sessions for Scout, Venturer Scout and Rover Scout sections
- Cert II and Cert III in Creative Industries
- Performing Arts Bases at events (Sectional, Region, District etc.)
- SIA support – QPAT will create a programme for you.
To book in QPAT click here.